Isle of Skye Farmhouse
Our stone-built 19th Century Farmhouse looks out over the village of Kyleakin and Loch Alsh over to Kyle.
- Sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms
- Dog friendly
- Ensuite shower room and family bathroom
- Central heating
- Wood burners
- Pool table
This was a unforgettable experience for myself and family over the festive season. Nick and Jo, went out of their way to ensure that it was special. This is a wonderful, well thought out space that ticks all the boxes. Put this in Skye and you end up a truly magical experience. Can’t say enough about our stay!! Many thanks and you’ll be seeing us for sure again.
Jo and Nick are owners very kindness and sincerely helpful when it was necessary for us. We have appreciated our stay in a wonderful and marvelous cottage because decorated with very good taste. Well located, we could visit the south of Skye and see beautiful landscapes we were able to see stunning scenery to take your breath away. A real favorite for both skye and old farm and their adorable owners. Best regards from ***** and co.
Truly beautiful farmhouse in a great location, ideal for discovering Skye. We had a fantastic time with our 4-month old daughter, but the place would be perfect for larger groups as well. Nick and Jo were friendly, helpful, and generous guests. Highly recommended!
|Summer 2020||May 23 - Oct 5||See calendar||1 week||£160/night|
|Autumn 2020||Oct 6 - Nov 2||See calendar||1 week||£140/night|
|Winter 2020||Nov 3 - Dec 18||Any||4 nights||£120/night|
|Christmas & New Year 2020||Dec 19 - Jan 3||Contact us||1 week||from £160/night|
|Winter 2021||Jan 4 - Mar 6||Any||4 nights||£120/night|
|Spring 2021||Mar 7 - May 22||Sat||1 week||£140/night|
|Summer 2021||May 23 - Oct 1||Sat||1 week||£160/night|
Prices, dates and restrictions may change due to coronavirus. Please contact us.
Terms & Conditions
- No hidden bills. All services included.
- All bedding and towels.
- A tea towel and oven gloves, kitchen towel and some supplies for washing up.
- A ready-made fire in the stove and some wood to keep you going. Extra wood can be purchased from the Farm.
- Sorry, we're not leaving consumables due to coronavirus but you'll still get a bottle of wine for once you're settled in.
- Check in is after 4pm. We will contact you on the day if we are ready earlier.
- Check out is before 10am.
- The FarmHouse is non-smoking throughout
- The FarmHouse sleeps no more than 6 people. Please do not request additional guests.
- Up to 2 dogs are accepted by arrangement, at booking time. There is no additional charge for dogs. Please do not allow them on the furniture or upstairs. Please be aware we have cats and chickens loose around the Farm. Please do not leave animals alone in the property.
- During the coronavirus pandemic, additional rules apply.
- A non-refundable deposit of 20% is required to hold a booking.
- The balance of the booking is required no less than 30 days before arrival. Cancellations after this time will normally be refunded the balance if we can re-let.
- A refundable breakages deposit of £150, due with the balance, will be held against damage to the property and contents. Refunds will usually be within a week of departure or cancellation.
- Payment can usually be made through Paypal or bank transfer. Details on reservation.
- We recommend you take out holiday insurance in case you need to cancel.
- Cancellations due to coronavirus will be fully refunded.